New Patient Information
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Roden.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, Dr. Roden will review your medical and dental histories and evaluate your oral health. We will take digital x-rays (using less radiation than film x-rays) and discuss any treatment recommendations. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.